Thursday 21 May 2009

What are you Twittering on about?

All i ever hear lately is so and so said this on Twitter, or someone posted something on Twitter. Whats it all about? Just another social network site?

I have accounts on facebook and myspace, even IMVU but is Twitter where everyone is at?

I dont even use myspace or IMVU anymore, and i only used Facebook to keep up with my cousin in Australia. So why should i join another useless site that takes up time i should be spending doing something useful and worthwhile.

I know i shold be outside in the lovely rainy weather, maybe i should do some volunteer work, help somebody who needs it. But all my time seems to be spent checking up on people i've never met or playing the stupid applications. Dont have friends online, get some real social skills, get out there and meet real people.

So no, i will not be signing up for Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment