Thursday 21 May 2009

Let me introduce myself

ok, so this is my first blog so i thought i'd introduce myself.

My name is Jamima Fox, im 20 (21 in a few weeks). I'm currently a personal shopper ( i collect items that people order from the internet) but i only work a 2 days a week, saturday and sunday, i guess thats down to the recession. It's tough because i start a 6am making it impossible to go clubbing with the girls on a saturday night.

I dont intend to be a personal shopper my whole life, far from it. Ive only been there a few months and im bored already, i need a new challenge. Theres plenty of career paths i've considered, including being a pilot, a customs officer and an interior designer but none of them seemed to happen for me. My dream job would be in flying in the RAF, thats what my goal was, but now im too old (yeah, believe it or not, 21 is getting too old).

So now i want to teach English in Asia, particularly Bangkok, it's such a vibrant, exciting city. I cant wait to catch the next plane out of England. Hopefully this will work out for me. Finally going it alone, without anyone there to hold my hand. I dont need anyone anymore, over the years i've found that everyone will let me down and leave me out in the rain, it just so happens i love rain! Time to dig deep and stand alone.
Now for my hobbies. I love to read and those of you who have read the same books as me will notice the Jesse Keane line above. I love the action/spyy/mafia kind of novels like The Godfather, which my boyfriend bought and got me hooked on. My favourite authors are Mario Puzo, Lynda La Plante, Mandesue Heller, Sidney Sheldon and Martina Cole.

Another of my many hobbies is sports, all different types, some i love to watch rather than play, like rugby, formula one and football (Leeds Rhinos, Farrari and Manchester United if you were wondering)

NEXT! I hear you cry. How about movies? everyone likes movies, theres so many i like, but Snatch is my fav, i just love Guy Ritchies style, slick and cool, not too American. Dont get me wrong, American movies are great, but Snatch just has to be British, it wouldnt be anywhere near as good if it was anything but. Its not all action thriller though, yeah, i like a good adrenaline ride, but i love to laugh too comedy romances are great, especially because my boyfriend loves them so much (Shhhh! dont tell him i told you).

I have to dash now, im sure you're getting bored of me, so until next time. Seeya!






No comments:

Post a Comment